The Tennessee District Attorneys General Conference is seeking a qualified individual to fill the newly vacated position of Accounting Clerk. Applicants should be proactive and team oriented. Applicant should have experience related to daily operations of accounts payable and administrative work.
An entry level applicant can expect a beginning salary within the range of $2,500 - $3,600 monthly, depending on qualifications. In addition to salary the position offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes twelve days each of annual leave and sick leave, insurance plans, pension retirement plan, 401(k), college fee waivers and more.
High School Diploma. At least 2-year degree is preferred but not required. Must pass a structured interview process and must also pass a background check.
General Duties (include but are not limited to):
- Auditing and entering invoices into Edison
- Warrant pick-up as necessary
- Assist districts with questions or issues with invoices
- Assist vendors with questions or issues with invoices
- Monthly District reports
- Travel & Employee Reimbursements
- Assist processing checks and prepare bank deposits
- Oversee vendor maintenance and forms for payables
- Assist with the processing of 1099s
- Assist with asset management
- Assist with other projects as needed
Position does require some travel within the state.
Career Employment Information
The District Attorney’s General Conference Office is an equal opportunity employer accepting applicants from all experience levels. All applicants must provide a resume, cover letter, and signed application to be considered. Please contact the appropriate member of our Staff for all inquiries. All applications will be forwarded to the hiring committee.
It is the policy of the District Attorney’s General Conference to prohibit discrimination in matters of recruitment, employment, training, promotion, wages, and discipline on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, marital status, family status, height, weight, disability, veteran status, genetic status, or any other legally protected status in accordance with all federal, state and local laws and regulations. The District Attorney’s General Conference Office will take affirmative action to ensure the fulfillment of this policy.
All staff with the District Attorney’s General Conference provides key roles throughout the office to assist in the functioning of the 31 District Attorney Generals Offices.
Accepting applications through Friday, April 3rd, 2020
- Submit One PDF File to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comprised of the Following:
- Signed Application (Designate Position Applying For)
- Cover Letter