The Tennessee District Attorneys General Conference is seeking a qualified individual to fill the newly vacated position of Accounting Clerk. Applicants should be proactive and team oriented. Applicant should have experience related to daily operations of accounts payable and administrative work. This individual reports to the Fiscal Director and works with a team of five individuals interacting with all thirty-two (32) District Attorneys’ offices.
An entry level applicant can expect a beginning salary within the range of $2,500 - $3,600 monthly, depending on qualifications. In addition to salary the position offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes twelve days each of annual leave and sick leave, insurance plans, pension retirement plan, 401(k), college fee waivers and more.
Minimum qualifications: High School Diploma. At least 2-year degree is preferred but not required. Must pass a structured interview process and background check.
General duties include but are not limited to:
- Auditing and entering invoices into Edison
- Warrant pick-up as necessary
- Assist districts with questions or issues with invoices
- Assist vendors with questions or issues with invoices
- Monthly District reports
- Travel & Employee Reimbursements
- Assist processing checks and prepare bank deposits
- Oversee vendor maintenance and forms for payables
- Assist with the processing of 1099s
- Assist with asset management
- Assist with other projects as needed
Position does require some travel within the state.
Accepting applications through March 17th.