Child Support Accounting Clerk
The Tennessee District Attorneys General Conference is seeking a qualified individual to fill the newly vacated position of Child Support Accounting Clerk due to the promotion of the current clerk. This position offers dynamic experience on a crucial team at the Tennessee District Attorneys General Conference office. A successful applicant will have the opportunity to support justice in the state of Tennessee while assisting with the fiscal duties related to the child support offices of the elected District Attorney Generals. Applicants should be proactive and team oriented. Applicant should have experience related to daily operations of accounts payable and administrative work. This position is located in Nashville and works with offices across the state.
An entry level applicant can expect a beginning salary within the range of $3,500 - $4,900 monthly, depending on qualifications. In addition to salary the position offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes twelve days each of annual leave and sick leave, insurance plans, pension retirement plan, 401(k), college fee waivers and more.
Minimum qualifications: High School Diploma. A 2-year or bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required. Must pass a structured interview process and must also pass a background check.
General duties include but are not limited to:
- Management of diverse child support invoices including Pacer accounts, interpreter fees, and expert fees
- Processing of Child Support Reimbursements
- Payment of rent
- Child Support District Reports
- Billing related to the Department of Human Services
- Correspondence with and service for Child Support Administrators
- Collaborative Working Relationship with Child Support Coordinator
- Assist districts and vendors with questions
Position may require some limited travel within the state.
Accepting applications through Sunday, December 3rd.